Monday, August 5, 2013

More Folded Cards

I finished cleaning up my craft desk but I am not finished cleaning the room.  I am stuck on the idea of this circle, star and heart fold card. Here is the results of my obsession.


Circle, Star and Heart Fold Cards


Circle Fold Card
 
This circle fold card is very similar to the square card I made in a previous blog. Here is the .Studio file with tabbed envelope.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7oGIyVDbRGYWEdOeFJmX05hc1E/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-XH7vhMmIwIand-bIUzeA-g

 

Star Fold Card 

Here is the .Studio file for the Star Fold Card.  It is a little different than the circle card.  I will tell you what I did.  First, I made the star card just like the circle card.  The star looks skewed.  It is an optical illusion and I don't like the way it looks.  I changed the pattern to cut half of a star to give the viewer a perspective to look at so that the image does not get distorted.  I think it works.  I hope you like it too. The tabbed envelope is also included in the margin.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7oGIyVDbRGYbXd6V1NGTzdqT00/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-4dYCzBDGHitFHyF04ZXM6w
Heart Fold Card

Here is a heart fold card that I made.  Please be careful when removing the card from the mat.  The cut out heart is only being held by a small piece of paper so it will tear easily. When gluing the hearts inside the card, close the card to make sure the alignment is correct.  I have included the tab envelope in the margins of this .Studio file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7oGIyVDbRGYNk5IZm9IbjR0MVE/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-NNRj2tiCecoQt-4IxWUf1g


#Heart Fold Card #Star Fold Card #Circle Fold Card

No comments:

Post a Comment